Sunday, January 19, 2020

Surviving the Torment

Using the Torment of the Temple consumed a great deal of my lifeforce and caused me to lose a great deal of blood. It took me several turns to replenish enough to be able to train again. Because of this, I have decided to limit the use of this power. Plus it has had other effects on me as well. The effects of Bloodlust has caused me plenty of issues with my mental focus. Instead of a focus on slaying an enemy quickly and effectively I have instead turned to brutality and I have caught myself slaying an enemy in ways that drive this lust for blood as well as slaying monsters that didn't really need to be slain simply to fill this lust.

I have also found myself consumed by the rage and my eye shines with a crimson red all the time now so much so I try to hide it by keeping my faceplate down so others do not see it.

If torment of the Temple is this powerful and causes this much problem for the user...what will the Torment of the Mind do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Awoken

 It has been some time since I last wrote. Many things have changed, the girl I had planned to spend my time with has since moved on. I do n...