Saturday, January 18, 2020

A Lone Warrior stands ever alone

It has been some time since I have come here to the cave that the locals call the "Blow Hole" while I do not care much for the name there is little I can do to change it or much else it seems. I have found that there is much that remains the same no matter how hard try to change them.

When I started this journey I had the thought of being the lone warrior just traveling the lands doing what I could do to train and hunt and spend less time with people. But over time I found that the company of others had its own nice effects on the body and soul. So I made changes to my way of thinking and this lone warrior was no longer alone...or at least so it only seemed.

In the end, every time I found someone I was to become close with they always found a way to walk away or enter the long sleep. So this warrior has once again begun to ask himself this question, 'why do I seek to change who I am for the sake of others?'

While here in the tranquil darkness of the cave, I have had time to think and in the end, I have decided that the world never really changes. The Gods do not change nor do their whims and sadly neither does the world. Instead, the lands remain the same...it is only we people that change.

As a warrior, my reason for living is to fight on the front lines, to remove the threats of those that can not remove those threats themselves or are too weak to fight for themselves. But I would be lying too. Because that makes me sound like a noble person...but truth be told...there is nothing noble about a Warrior like I. I seek power to destroy those that are my enemy at all costs without hesitation. I use anything and everything to remove my enemies even if that means doing something unhonorable.

War...has only one rule...survive. To that end as a warrior, I live, fight, and kill to survive at all costs.

I am the lone warrior that shall rise to power...I shall use my power no matter how dark or evil it is to do what needs to be done no matter the consequences to myself. I will become a demon on the battlefield if need be and show no mercy to my enemy. Such is the way of my clan and a warrior.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Awoken

 It has been some time since I last wrote. Many things have changed, the girl I had planned to spend my time with has since moved on. I do n...