Saturday, October 5, 2019

The Lone Warrior Training

I can not deny the fact I have lost many months of training due to the long sleep. It will be hard for me to get back into the rhythm of things again. I awoke in N'Rolav again...I seem to always find myself there training and always falling asleep there. Now as the Lone Warrior I have to spend my time training even harder than before. Though honestly, the training I need to go through will not be easy or fun for me. Furthermore...I have to come to terms that many of the ones I once held in high regard probably do not have the same feelings I do for them. I am truly alone in my thoughts and besides myself in my feelings.

But alas a Warrior is never one to turn down a challenge no matter what, I must prove myself to be as strong as anyone.

Today training begins and when it does, I can not allow myself to fall behind again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Awoken

 It has been some time since I last wrote. Many things have changed, the girl I had planned to spend my time with has since moved on. I do n...