Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Within the Darken Cell

I made my way into the Dark Forest and once there I made the short track North of Dundee to the Dark One's Cell. Where once the face of darkness once resided prior to him leaving the cell and bringing the demons to their knees under his power. He then used those demon armies to march upon the people of Kilica, Valorn, and the rest of the nations.

That has been some time ago but even then I feel drawn to this place for it is where the Demon Generals swore their allegiance to the Dark One. The walls of the cell are covered in ancient writings too old for most people including myself to translate or to understand. Even the runes I do know probably do not mean the same thing that they did back in the days of the Darkness.

It goes without saying that there are many that would not like someone to come here as much as I do. But in the end, I have to find a calm spot where few would travel to hone my skills in the arts of using Berserker runic magic. Though to be honest it is not magic as the Enchanters or Clerics use...it is more based on perspective and understanding of the meaning of these runes and how they affect the body and mind.

I sat upon the floor of the cell and using the art I knew to draw the rune's I needed I made a small casting circle upon it I laid my armor and clothes and my weapon. I said the incantations and watched as the circle grew red as crimson and the rune's left the circle and affixed themselves upon my armor. Once there I looked them over and saw the 4th Rune had affixed itself upon my weapon.

I pray that no one asks about these and if they do...should I tell them the truth...the dangerous games we play to become Berserkers can leave us...less than human.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Awoken

 It has been some time since I last wrote. Many things have changed, the girl I had planned to spend my time with has since moved on. I do n...