Friday, January 3, 2020

Time in the Darkness

It has been many turns since I decided to descend into the darkness of this cave that the locals call the "blow hole" which I find to be a very interesting name for such a cave next to the waters located to the deep south of the Tall Grasslands where Fartown use to be and now lays in ruins.

I came here upon hearing that there were water spirits of sorts here that were numerous and could be used to train and raise one's level when they are at my stage. I find the fact that killing so many of them just to improve the smallest amount to be quiet time consuming and annoying but it is one thing that I will simply have to deal with sadly.

I have already leveled once from this cave and though it will be more time down in the darkness I know it will or should help me level again.

I have started to take time to deal with the increasing amount of power that I can feel coursing through me as I progress to my goal. I have started to perform several rites and rituals to maintain control and increase the power of my Demonic Power Bracelet not so much to give me a boost but to maintain the energy within me. I have caught several times already my eye taking the crimson color for no reason.

I will continue to do as I must and maintain the control that I need to ensure that nothing will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Awoken

 It has been some time since I last wrote. Many things have changed, the girl I had planned to spend my time with has since moved on. I do n...